Thursday, June 27, 2013

NAUTICAL DREAM

Hey everyone...I wanted to share with you an amazing nautical inspired interior.  I have been a huge fan of Cottage Company Interiors for years now.  And I do mean years.  Ever since I saw a little cottage that they built with an amazing dutch door I was hooked:



What I loved most about this little cottage was how perfectly compact and functional this kitchen is.  Even though it is tiny it is stylish and functional.  This very kitchen got me hooked on Apron Front Sinks.

Over the years I have kept my eye on Cottage Country Interiors.  They are the "quintessential" cottage style.For those of us that love cottage style they tick all the boxes.

I came across an interior I hadn't seen of theirs before.  It is full of nautical style.  And it is full of White and Navy.  I LOVE IT!!







Oh that bathroom!!  If I were to duplicate it I would use the following paint colours:

Hale Navy HC-154 BM


And either of the following whites-depending on the lighting and so forth.......

Decorators White CC-20 BM

Or
Chantilly Lace 2121-70/OC-65 BM


I can't even begin to tell you how the Navy and White in this lovely home sends me to my happy place.  I don't think I will EVER tire of Navy and White.  How about you??

Have a great day everyone.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment