Monday, February 18, 2013

RED HOUSE LOVE!!

Hey Everyone!  I came across this amazing home and had to share it.  If I ever get the opportunity to build a house I hope I am brave enough to use RED!  As you may know I love me some red!!  So without further ado here is an amazing build that got me thinking in this direction.  Enjoy:















Wall Colour- Benjamin Moore Beach Glass 1564.  Which should NOT be confused with another Benjamin Moore Colour also called Beach Glass CC-606.











Pretty amazing!!  What caught my eye was that incredible red on the exterior.  You can see more pics at
Mac Custom Homes.

One other pic that is inspiring the "red" in me is this one:


I can't even put into words how much I love their renos.  Check them out.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to look at Lakeshore Custom Homes too! https://www.lakeshorecustomhomes.com/

    ReplyDelete