Friday, April 26, 2013

LEXINGTON COMPANY

Happy Friday Everyone.  Just a quick posting today.  The boys have a PD day today.  I am glad that they remembered since I usually forget.  However, they would NEVER forget that they have a day off school!!
I came across company that is new to me.  We do not have access to this great company here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH!! It is the Lexington Clothing Company.  They are available all over Europe and the UK.  They have 2 stores on the East Coast of The US.  I would love to see them here.  I truly love Americana- it is all that Red, White and Blue.  I am not flag waving or anything....I just LOVE that colour combo.  It is probably my favourite of all time!!  My house is filled with it.  It just puts a smile on my face.  So here is a little smile for your Friday:


You can also look at the collection here.
I think we could all use a little more Happiness!! Sure beats being miserable that is for sure.  I am sure that I will be posting more from this company.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment