Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NAUTICAL AND IKAT BEDROOM

Hey Everyone....I know that I had this post up for about an hour before I pulled it.  As you can see by yesterdays posting....well I just wanted to send a little love Boston's way.
Today is just a little posting about my thoughts about our bedroom.......  far too long in the making!!
I picked up some pillows from Home Sense that I couldn't resist.  I knew that I still wanted some form of Navy in the bedroom and a Nautical feel as well.  I wanted to stray from the usual Red, White and Blue.  So.... when I found these lovely pillows I knew I had a winner.




You can see why I couldn't resist the pillows.  They are by Cynthia Rowley.  I paid $24.99 a piece and they have feather inserts..so I think they were quite the bargain.  Yes I probably could have made something similar but I really loved that pattern on these.
The paint chips in order of appearance is:
Terra Rosa MSL018, Hummingbird Blue MSL135, Wrought Iron MSL168 all Martha Stewart.
Aqua Frost WV35007- Waverly Classics.

I am pretty sure that the wall colour will be the Aqua Frost and I will have the other colours as accents.

So as usual I will keep you informed as to the progress.......
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment