Wednesday, February 8, 2012

COLOUR STORIES

Hey everyone,
Here is a quick post today- a new segment called COLOUR STORIES!  I find one of my favourite rooms and I build a colour scheme around it.
The First Colour Story I am featuring is this kitchen which has been blogged about quite a bit. I can only imagine it is because it is so AWESOME!!  I love the colour of the kitchen cabinetry, the Island, the stools, need I go on?  I especially love the wall colour.  This was an easy one to pick since the colour is known- Benjamin Moore's Wythe Blue- HC 143.  It is their colour of the year for 2012.  I have always loved this colour.  I SO want to incorporate it into my house!  Especially since it rocks the house with RED!!  And we know how much I love red!
Here is my Colour Story:

Kitchen courtesy of House of Turquoise


The colours I picked for this room are my own choice if I were to design in this space.  The only known colour is the wall colour- although I would have picked Wythe Blue anyways- it is one of my favs afterall!
The clours picked were done so sitting around with my fandecks spread out all around me.  I hope you like what I came up with?
Hope this gave a little inspiration!
Have a great day.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment