Friday, February 10, 2012

VALENTINES WASHCLOTH

Here is another little project to knit up. Again this would be great as a gift to a loved one or teacher.  Or imagine- a little something for yourself!
It is a variation on my Valentines Coaster with a little extra on it:





























I can't even tell you how much I adore this colour.  It is "Hot Pink".  Love it!  The yarn is Handicrafter Cotton by Bernat.  I would love to have this colour throughout the house- it is so bright and cheery.  But alas I am afraid if I did, the men in my life would probably protest and or need some kind of therapy.  So I will stick to my little hits of pink here and there without completely ruining them.  The pattern can be found here.
I really enjoy little projects, they are little packets of instant gratification!
Hope you enjoyed.
Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment