Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HOLIDAY INSPIRATION-EASTERN ACCENTS

Hey everyone...just wanted to share some holiday inspiration with you all...  I came across Eastern Accents Holiday 2012.  Although I cannot get these items here I wanted to show some of their items for inspiration.  I know that I want to make a pillow or two.....  I am a firm believer in, if you can't find it then make it!



This makes me want to run out and buy some Cole & Sons Wallpaper and go Red and Gray mad!!!










Like I said... I can't get these exact pillows but that doesn't mean we can't use the old noodle and make something similar....
All you would need is some fabric of your choice, a great Christmas Stamp, some paint and some ribbon.  Easy Peazy!  You could lighten the load a little and purchase a pillow and stamp on that and then add ribbon.




These are some of my fav's.  I love the combination of colours. And they are way too cute!









These two lovelies are my fav.  I think I may have to make something similar.... stay tuned..... Just have to raid my stash of fabric and perhaps purchase a little more.....


Have a great day everyone....
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment