Tuesday, December 11, 2012

RETRO KITCHEN

Hey Everyone!  I came across this kitchen reno on Houzz.  How I love that site.  So filled with pics and inspiration.

I wanted to share a very special kitchen with you all.  As you know I love me some Red and Turquoise.  LOVE IT!!  So here is some Red and Turquoise love:







This lovely little reno was completed by Knight Architects LLC.  I think I made a little sound of glee when I saw this.  Such a happy and bright kitchen.  Just my kinda place to be!  It has custom cabinets, concrete counters and Elmira appliances.  I truly love this reno.

Here are some additional pics from this house:









You should really check out the other projects they really are stunning.  Ahhhh... to dream.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment