Friday, December 21, 2012

I HAVE BEEN HERE- HONESTLY!!

Hey Everyone!  I am so sorry for being absent.  The last little while has been a challenge.  Between.... sewing for clients, Sciatic issues, Having ANOTHER cold, children with flu, sick cat, husband away (getting home today!!).....
Well I could go on and on but really everything that has been wrong has been a bit of an inconvenience and not life altering.
I will be in and out here intermittently until after the New Year.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah or just best wishes to go with whatever way you all celebrate this season.  I wish you all great health, peace, love and joy!






Here are just a few shots of the wreath on my front door.  I made it a couple of years ago and I love it still.  You all know me....  I am a Red, White and Blue kinda girl!



See you soon
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment