Wednesday, October 16, 2013

MODERN NURSERY & BIRD'S EGG 2051-60

Hey everyone.....back from the turkey coma from the weekend.....well actually it was more like a coma from all the pies that I made.  The hubs and I decided that our contribution to the dinner would be dessert....so we made 2 apple pies, 2 pumpkin pies and 1 cherry pie.  The only pic I have was taken quickly by a camera phone uploaded by someone else:


My Mum-In-Law thought I was crazy to make so many....however, there were 15 of us.  And I knew that the next day people would want to take some home....like my nephew that lives on his own not too far from here. He is always open to free food!!  I figured like in "Field of Dreams".....if you make them they will eat it!

Anyways......I wanted to share this adorable nursery from Hong Kong.  I think what struck me most about the room was the wall colour and the beautiful modern built ins.......not to mention that great Eames Hanger!






Now......I can't tell if this is a shared space or a nursery with a bed in it.  As space is at a premium in Hong Kong I would imagine that this is a shared space with Mum and Dad.  I really love the wall colour....really love it!  I have no idea what it is.  A similar wall colour could be:

Benjamin Moore-Bird's Egg 2051-60

I adore that colour.  Just enough blue, just enough green, just enough of everything.  It isn't too saturated  colour and  it has loads of life.

To get the Eames Hanger try;


A great place to get all things modern is at Design Within Reach.  This lovely Eames Hang-it-All can be yours at DWR for $199.99 US.  It is fun, it is funky and who doesn't love little balls of colour??  It is just one of those objects that just makes me happy whenever I see it.

Normally I am a traditional kinda girl, however, I love this space.  There is such a calm and serene vibe about it.  Yet it is young and fresh.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment