Friday, October 5, 2012

COLOURFUL INTERIORS

As you all know I love colour so I thought I would show some amazing colourful rooms that I came across.  Now they don't make you feel like you are in the primary section of the crayon box- not that there is anything wrong with that.... they just make you smile or frown or just feel something!

Enjoy:


Benjamin Moore Galapagos Turquoise 2057-20






I actually made an audible gasp when I saw this one.  When I have a place in the Turks and Caicos, this is how it will look!!  Why does this space work?  Well for one all the saturated colours are at the same intensity.  And to balance all that colour they have added loads of white with hits of black.  Bright perfection!!





Gotta love Orange and Turquoise.  I think I would love turquoise with just about anything.  Hands down one of my all time favourite colours!!!




Sorry about all the Turquoise guys!!  I guess I am drawn to it today.  This is such the perfect turquoise to go with all that white and a hit of Red!!




This stairway is colourful but in a more subtle way.  Love the hit of Orange with the flowers.




Love, Love that feature wall!! Is it Orangey Red, or Reddy Orange???  Either way I love that colour.





This is one of my all time favourite bathrooms.  I just love this wall colour- Flowerpot by Benjamin Moore.
It looks amazing with all that creamy Travertine.




I love how fresh this room looks.  Wall colour is Highland Breeze (manufacturer unknown).





Wow!!  I really love this space.That green is amazing.  And, it looks great with those antique pine floors.
AWESOME!!!




In the eternal words of Penny- 'wholly crap on a cracker!"  This is amazing.  A true artist lives here.  I know it isn't for everyone but this home is a true expression of the person that lives here.


Well that's it for now.  I hope you have all found a little inspiration for today.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment