Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GREAT COLOUR COMBO

Hey everyone!  Happy New Year!  This is just a quick posting since I have the kiddlies around until Mon.  I wanted to start off and share with you one of my favourite colour combos:  Navy and Orange:




What I think I love most about this vignette is the RUG!!!  Oh that rug.  But, I love how great the navy "tile/Moroccan" fabric on the ottoman goes with that awesome rug.  The other great thing I love in this vignette is the amazing Maps.  I love how well they tie into the colours of the rug.  Sigh!


 Another great example is this embroidered Crewel Pillow from Pottery Barn:



In fact I think it would look fabulous with the room above.  I have a huge weak spot for Crewel anything.  There is just something about all those lovely stitches....


One other item I am loving from Pottery Barn is this throw:


I keep staring at this blanket and thinking I really have to make up a pattern of this throw for myself.  But the only thing is I do really like how they have added the shearling to the backside-makes it extra cozy.


One final image is this really cute Kitchen with a great pendant:



Rejuvenation is such a great sight for lighting-makes me sigh everytime I look there!  This particular pendant is the McCoy Pendant.  Isn't she lovely.  I off course love the Red.
Oh how I love design!!!

Have a great day everyone and welcome 2013!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment