Friday, January 25, 2013

LAURA AND KIRAN

Hey everyone!  Just a very quick post today.  I came across this image of this amazing store front. For those of us here in the east of Canada it will be new to you-maybe??  It is the great fabric store of Laura and Kiran they have some amazing fabrics-and you know I loves me some amazing fabric.  Here is that store front and one of their fabrics that makes me want to completely redecorate my house!



How fun is this store front.  It would put a smile on my face every time I walked by.  Wish we had something like this great store where I live!!




This amazing fabric can be purchased at Tonic Living.  It is $29.95/yd.  To me that is such a great price for such a great fabric.  Oh how I would love to get some.  Don't think my man would be too happy though.  But that is the hazard of being me.  Always thinking of what I can do next.  It can be a curse sometimes!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment