Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A TAIL OF TALES PART DEUX POINT "O".

I know that I only gave a very little about what I have been working on since my blanket.  In the previous post I showed......









Well this is what it truly is:




















I had yarn left over from my Ziggy Lapghan Blanket and wanted to use it up.  So I came up with this very easy, very quick knit.  I call it.........  Confetti Stripe Wrap.  It can be found here Scribd and here Ravelry.
I had to buy one additional ball of the White (Fisherman).  But I used up the rest of the yarn from what was left over from the blanket.
I can't say enough about this yarn- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick/ Loops and Threads Cozy Wool.  It knits up so lovely.  It is easy to knit with.  Sometimes you just want a project that is easy peasy but still has impact.  So this is what I came up with- I hope you enjoy.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment