Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WOODLAWN BLUE HC-147




I am  a huge fan of Benjamin Moore's Woodlawn Blue HC-147.  It is one of those watery blues that can be used in so many settings.  It would look great in a cottage setting or a more transitional space- it is such a great versatile colour. There is something so calming about those kind of watery greeney blues.  Are they bluey green?  Or are they greeny blue??? Either way you look at them I love those types of colours. 

My own Master Bedroom's Accent wall is Woodlawn Blue, has been for years.  I have wanted to change things up a bit in there recently and just do a mini makeover.  At one point I thought that I may change the accent wall to Light Blue by Farrow and Ball but the more I look at what I want to do in there and  I may just keep the Woodlawn Blue!  So I thought I would share some pics of Woodlawn Blue with everyone. Enjoy:



















I can't even tell you how much I love this dining nook by "The Sky's the Limit" Design out in B.C.  All of those happy, happy colours together in one place!!!  All Colours by Benjamin Moore-  Wall Accent: Stratton Blue HC-142, Trim: Moonlight White 2143-60, Ceiling: Woodlawn Blue HC-147. 








Here it is from another view.  What a great kitchen!



































































Just look at that trimwork- I am in awe!!
















As you can see from the photos Woodlawn Blue is such a versitile colour to use.
Stay tuned for more updates on our Master Bedroom.

Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment