Monday, July 16, 2012

LANDS END LOVE!

Just a quick posting today.  I wanted to share with you a love a have.



I mean, I truly love them.  My only problem is they no longer exist here in Canada.  Insert sad face here :(
If you want a bathing suit that ACTUALLY fits then look no further.  If you want some fun COMFY shoes look no further.  If you want AWESOME Tote Bags then look no further.  No, I really mean it!!
I am hoping that if we do get to go to the states then I am hunting down the nearest Lands End.  Heck I may make the trip to Buffalo and pay the duty- I don't care, it will be soooo worth it.

Here are some of my fav's:

Favourite, favourite Tote Bag EVER!!


Why is it my favourite??  Well for one thing it can hold quite a bit.  I use it to pack for the weekend for the cottage, to go to the local pool or for when we go to the beach.  It has loads of pockets on the inside, it is very sturdy, and best of all it has a ribbon with a key attachment.  How awesome is that??  I never have to search for my keys- that alone is a great feature.  The one I have is Navy with a lighter blue accent.  I bought mine a few years ago.  I love it!  Can you tell how much I love it.
Now you may ask- does it get dirty?  So far I have been very lucky.  But if I did have to clean it, I would just throw it in the wash and lay it out in it's shape t dry.  It is Cotton Canvas after all and is meant to take a beating!



Favourite Swimwear EVER:



These are my favourite bottoms I have EVER bought for swimming.  They have a built in panty inside.  They are so comfy.  They dry quickly.  And best of all they so help with the bikini line ladies!!  Plus I just feel so damn good in them.  Not too much showing but enough showing. BEST EVER!!





Favourite Swim Top;


Although this isn't exactly like the one I have, I am so seeking this puppy out when I get there!!  It is very similar to the one I already have.  A halter style is so flattering on so many women.  Especially if you tend to be a little larger in the bust area.  In addition, at Lands End some of their bathing suits come in a D, DD or DDD cup- how great is that??



Just a couple of my favourite things that I wanted to share with you.  If you are lucky enough to live near a Lands End-then you are SO lucky.  If you haven't had a chance to go there, give them a try, you just be more than a little surprised by the clothes.  If anything, check out their bathing suits they are awesome!

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment