Friday, May 3, 2013

DEBBIE BLISS RIALTO LACE AND SPUN FIBRE ARTS

Hey Everyone- just a quick posting today.  Just wanted everyone to know that my pattern for my Easy Peazy Shawlette is being showcased for the month of May at Spun.  So if you are in the Burlington area and are looking for yarn then hop on over to Spun and check them out.  They have a real nice selection of yarn and a great staff to help you out.  Right now they are having a bit of a clearance at the back of the store.....so if you want to stock up on some yarn.....now might be the right time.  You can get my pattern there at the store, on Ravelry or just drop me a line and I will email it to you.  And the greatest thing of all-besides it being a lovely little project is that it is 1 ball- YES 1 BALL!!



In addition to having the Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace that I used in this project they have a great selection of other yarns as well.  They recently got in a great hand dyed sock yarn from Sweet Georgia Yarns.  They are so gorgeous.




I am definitely going to have to pick me up some of this!!!  So yummy!!

So there you have it everyone.  Check out Spun if you have a chance.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment