Thursday, May 16, 2013

GRAY KITCHEN-DROOL WORTHY!

Hey Everyone- Hope all is well in your Universe today!  I have a quick posting for today. I wanted to share with you all a great kitchen I came across.  It really ticks a lot of boxes...so without further ado....Enjoy:







How amazing is this space??  The main counter tops are White Caesarstone.  The cabinet and island paint colours are Farrow and Ball- paint colours not  given. However, one could probably pick out similar ones from Farrow and Ball......  For the Walls and ceiling perhaps:

Strong White 2001 Farrow & Ball


For the Cabinets.... perhaps:

Cornforth White 228 Farrow & Ball
or

Lamp Room Gray 88 Farrow & Ball


With.... perhaps on the island......

Stone Blue 86 Farrow & Ball

Oval Room Blue 85 Farrow & Ball


Again....I am only guessing as I can't find the info and I am going by eye with my screen.  So I can't really tell...but these colours do look awesome together....

In any event that is one amazing kitchen.....subway tile, butcher block island, industrial stools, open shelves, great pendants......I could go on and on.....
This amazing kitchen was created by Fivecat Studio/Architecture.  You should check out their other projects----amazing!!

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment