Thursday, May 9, 2013

SIRDAR SNUGGLY SCARF

Hey Everyone .......just a very, very quick posting today!!  Hope everyone is well??  I have a little sneak peek at my next scarf pattern.  I am currently writing it up and hope that it will be up and running on Ravelry in the next day or two......

Here is that little look;



Isn't she lovely??  I loved creating this one.  Since I have many people's in my life that really do not like to wear wool of any kinds.....why I still have said people in my life is beyond me!!  Wool rocks my world........However, I understand that some really hate how it feels....so...... I knit up this little lovely in Sirdar Snuggly 4 ply.  It truly is a lovely yarn.  If I was to make this again for me I would probably go with something with more wool in it....but that's just me.
Anyways......I hope to have the pattern available to everyone real soon....stay tuned......

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment