Friday, September 7, 2012

ARCHITECTS /BUILDERS SERIES 3

To say that I thought that the following space is "Freakin' Awesome" would be an understatement!!  I saw this space and literally gasped.  So at that point I new that I wanted to share it with you all.  Enjoy:




































These amazing photos of this incredible space can be found here on Houzz.  I mean....... where does one even begin??  It is such an amazig space.  The one space that I think is pretty special is the "kids dungeon".  What a great space to hang out in.  Sign me up.
This incredible eye candy was created by Highline Partners.  They are located in Big Sky, Montana.  Man I love the name of that place!!
Here is a few more pics of other spaces they have done:



Headwaters Residence:







High Alpine Residence:







High Meadow:









Mountain Home:






Ski Lodge:




I do not think I have seen better Cowboy Chic anywhere.  They create some of the most beautiful spaces I have ever seen.  They are rustic yet modern in feel.  JUST AMAZING!!!
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment