Thursday, September 6, 2012

GINGHAM WALLS!!

You all know my love of Gingham.  Well I came across these amazing photos from the Sothern Living Idea House 2012:


I mean... really???  How amazing are these walls??  Makes me want to rush out and buy me some paint!!  Like that is ever an issue!
Seriously though....... I love this room.  Normally I am a much more colour kinda girl but this room is so inviting.  Love the Grays and Grieges in here.  LOVE IT!!!!!
What is so great about this look is that it is sooo doable!  But that can be said for many things about Ballards.  I am a big fan of Ballards and they do ship to Canada for some things.  Sometimes it feels like we live in a big black hole.  You see... catalogue shopping is not the usual thing for us here in Canada.  It's not that we don't want to it's just not the norm.  I love looking at all of the great catalogues from the U.S.  I love
Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Serena and Lily and of course Ballards.  One good thing is that I can actually go to PB or RH they are close enough to get to, but far enough away that I can't go everyday!
But although I am sure you all have seen this lovely room I still wanted to share it as it had Gingham Walls.  And you know how much I love that!!

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment