Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SORRY!!

Hey everyone!  I have been a very bad blogger!  Between trying to get this wrap/stole knitted and my sciatica.... well I have been a VERY BAD BLOGGER!!  Please forgive??


I hope to be feeling better soon.  I have had Sciatic issues in the past and was hoping that it was just that... in the past!!  But I have been suffering on and off for about 2-3 weeks now.  I have been trying to give my back a rest for the past week, but life gets in the way of that.... Laundry, Chauffeuring,Cleaning....etc...etc....
I am hoping that in the next few days all will be better.  But most of my time has been used towards knitting up this wrap so that I can get the pattern done and up and running on Ravelry.  I am nearly 3/4 of the way done anow.  Not bad considering I started last Thurs. night!!  But I do have other projects in the wings.  More Accessories of course.  And I am hopeful that I can get all the painting that I want to get done.  Back permitting of course.  That is the main reason that has been stopping me.  I feel like I have talked and talked about it but "WHERE'S THE PAINT"???  Every time I look at my upper hallway I scream internally.  I won't be happy until it is done.  But knitting has also been taking up a lot of my time as of late.
So..... bear with me- Thanks

Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment