Monday, September 17, 2012

ARCHITECTS/BUILDERS SERIES 4

There is an old saying, "God is in the details".  If that is true then Wadia Associates has been truly blessed.  In doing what I do I come across a lot of design either by magazines, online publications or websites.  And since there is so much out there one tends to get over saturated.  So at this stage of my life it can take something pretty special to get me to the point where I am speechless (just ask my friends).  When I saw Wadia Associates work I thought.... well.... actually I was quite breathless and speechless.  I mean.... the detail.... the refinement..... the beauty of their work is beyond anything.  Pretty big praise I know, but one that is so warranted.  I wanted to share with you some of their amazing work:


Picturesque Queen Anne Manor:








I could sit here an go on and on about how gorgeous these homes are but really...... they speak for themselves.  But what I will say is how beautifully they are executed and how they are brimming with detail.



Old Meets New:











Victorian Refinement:









English Arts and Crafts:















So there you have it folks.  Really, do I need to say anything else except check out their other work.?  In a world where everything is prepackaged I eat this kind of design up.  A design that has been very skillfully and methodically crafted so that is stands apart from everything else.  Plus, it doesn't hurt that they obviously have a good budget to help realize those grand designs.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment