Monday, September 24, 2012

IT'S SO FLUFFY AND LOVELY I'M GONNA DIE!!

Just a VERY quick post today.  I am currently working on a wrap that has 3 different but VERY easy lace patterns in them.  It is the kind of item that can be worn on the shoulders, draped beautifully over the back and arms at a party or just wrap yourself up with it.  I am hoping to get it done very soon so that I can get the pattern up and running on Ravelry.

First off, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone that has been purchasing my scarf pattern Easy as Pie.  I cannot thank you all enough and thanks so much for all of your kind feedback and words.

Now just a little pic to show what yarn I am using to make my lovely wrap- will have to come up with a witty name for - so stay tuned:


This lovely yarn is 72% Super Kid Mohair/ 24%Silk/4% metalized Polyester.  It is such a great yarn to knit with.  Usually knitting with Mohair it can be a bit of a beast but it is so nice. I think that the Metalized Polyester gives it some strength and makes it so that the yarn knits up easier.  Highly recommend it.  It cost $10.95 CDN.  I think the wrap will take around 5-6 balls of this yarn.  Will find out at the end.  I know it is slightly expensive but is sooooo worth it.  I can't wait to wear this this winter and to use it at Christmas time.

So...... That's is for today.
Have a a good one, everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment