Friday, September 28, 2012

BROWN AND PINK

I have always loved brown and pink......  There is just something so yummy about it!!

Case in point:

Gray Earth  LA116, Laura Ashley


Deep Pink 6 LA106, Laura Ashley


Raw Linen LA108, Laura Ashely






I was putting one of my hand made fan decks way when it fell open onto Gray Earth.  Well I fell in love with that colour. It is the most amazing dark brown ever.  It is chalky, it is grayed down and creamy smooth all at the same time.  It reminds me of a Dark French Gray.  So I looked through the other colours and thought that Deep Pink 6 and Raw Linen would look great with it.  And it does.  I would love to have a room with these 3 colours in it.



So here is some inspiration in Pink and Browns... Enjoy:






























So there you have it.... just a little brown and pink and ecru.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment