Thursday, June 28, 2012

JOHN ROBSHAW LOVE!

I really love a great textile.  One of my fav's is John Robshaw.  He is kinda out of my snack bracket, but, I am hopeful of hitting a sale sometime in the future.  I just know that the following would look aewsome in my house:














This one is my favourite.  It has all the colours I am looking for.  Hmmm...........


There is also some fabric that John Robshaw has collaborated with Duralee that I adore as well:

















Morning Jog- Valspar


Look how awesome Morning Jog looks with these fabrics- LOVE IT!!
If you look around, watery blues with a green undertone are definately in.  And they definately go great with Navy and Red.   There is nothing more Nautical than watery blues with navy.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment