Wednesday, June 13, 2012

POLKA DOT LOVE





I love Polka Dots-there is just something so lovely about them! Don't you think?  I was surfing and found these on the net and wanted to share them with you all.  I cannot not remember ever not LOVING Polka Dots.  I think they are one of those lovely little things that bring such joy!  And Joy is such a good thing!
Here are some products that made me happy:


























































I know that this is stretching it a little but all of those little fabric covered buttons make me think of colourful polka dots all lined up in a row- It is SO COOL!!  I think I have a new design crush-Alexis Mabille!

Just a little something to put a smile on every one's face!
Happy shopping everyone!

Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment