Friday, June 1, 2012

MARKET TOTE BAG

Hey Everyone!!  I was at Fabricland again yesterday and found a little gem again!!  Right now they have a huge selection of vinyl fabric.  Now wait!!  I know what you are probably thinking......  Vinyl? Really??  Well.... yes Vinyl!  They have really great graphics.  So I bought a few different kinds.  Have a look:





Aren't they awesome?  They cost $5.00/meter!  I can make 3 bags out of 1m.
I just couldn't resist!  And I thought that I could make some really great bags out of them.  So here is one I put together:












This paricular bag is 16"x18".
I am going to go into depth with a tutorial early next week and have a giveaway as well.  So stay tuned for that.  I wanted to do a tutorial because sewing with Vinyl is slightly different than with regular fabric.  More to come....


Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment