Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TEACHER'S GIFT

Hey everyone.  When I was trying to figure out what to get the boys teacher's their gifts, I wanted to give them something a little different.  I also like to give hand made gifts as well.  I just can't help making gifts for people.
So for one of the gifts I made up a bunch of dishcloth/washcloths and are pairing it with a hand soap from Bath and Body works.






The dishcloth patterns I used were can be found here, here and my own pattern here.  All patterns can be found on Ravelry.

Here is what they look like:



Dishcloth's 2 & 3 are my favourites.  The are really easy to make and people love to get them as gifts.
Any crafters knitting cotton works really well.  I also find that most cottons work really well.  All were made with a worsted weight cotton.  I find that sometimes the Handicrafters Cotton by Bernat tends to bleed a little depending on the colour.  Sometimes if it is for a gift it is better to buy a slightly better quality cotton yarn so that it won't bleed.

Anyways...... have a good one everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment