Thursday, January 9, 2014

NEW COWL PATTERN UP SOON

Hey everyone....hope all is well!  I wanted to give a sneak peak at my new Cowl pattern(s) that will be up and running very soon- hopefully tomorrow in fact.  I wanted to create an easy Cowl design, yet had visual impact.  I also wanted to create a Cowl with Acrylic yarn only. If you have been following my blog then you know that two of the dearest people to me( my two girl besties) aren't really a fan of Wool.  I know, I know....how do I stay friends with them!!  Unlike myself, they really aren't a fan of any kind of wool.  So in an attempt to prove haters wrong-both those that aren't wool fans and for those that are yarn snobs....well this cowl is for them:



This lovely cowl was created using two different types of Red Heart Yarn.  I just wanted to prove that 100% Acrylic or inexpensive yarn can look good too.  There are a lot of people out there who either don't like Wool or just plain can't afford $30.00 a skein.  So I created these two lovlies not just for that purpose but also as gifts for those two said besties.  I actually gave them the Cowls for Christmas and then promptly asked for them back so I could finish writing up the pattern as well as to photograph them.....kinda ran out of time over Christmas to do it all.  Thank goodness they were more than lovely to give them back and let me do my thing.  It is so great to have such great friends who are so loving and supportive.....
Anyways......They are similar patterns but on a variation.
Like I said- I hope to have it up and running tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment