Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SNEAK PEEK THUNDER SHAWL

Hey Everyone...long time no talk.  So...... I am nearly done writing up the pattern for my new shawl.  Here is a little sneak peek at Thunder Shawl......



This Shawl was an utter joy to design and to knit up.  I highly recommend both the yarns that I used...Mirasol Hacho and St. Denis Nordique.  They are both a dk/sport weight yarn.  I loved every moment knitting with these two lovelies.  I especially loved using the Hacho.  The yarn itself was to die for...100% Merino and the colours....I loved knitting and watching the colours unfold.  LOVED IT!  And I really enjoyed adding the picot bind off to the edge.  I have always wanted to add that to the edge of a shawl.

I am hoping to have the pattern up and running real soon.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment