Tuesday, December 31, 2013

YEAR IN REVIEW 2013- KNITTING PROJECTS AND OTHER NON THINGS!!!

Hey everyone.....first of all I want to say Happy New Year to everyone!  I wish you all a very healthy and happy 2014!!  I hope that this year brings you all peace, love and happiness.  And really, without those, nothing else really matters!!

It has been a busy year here as far as my fingers goes- I have knit and knit and knit.  I have shared my projects with you as well as my passion for my craft.  I only wish that I was able to share stuff around the house but alas we didn't really do anything.  Which is totally unheard of around here!  Hopefully in the new year we will be embarking on projects around the house  You see.....my main Carpenter (aka my Hubby) has been super busy with work. Which means he has had no time or energy to get anything done-which totally sucks by the way!! However, my little fingers were very buys with my little projects:





































There you have it- all the projects I designed this year.  If you were to ask me which one is my fav this year I would have to say Lady Tamsin.  I can't even tell you how much I love that scarf.  It is the perfect length, the perfect colour and the PERFECT YARN.  If you have never had the pleasure to knit with Classic Elite Fresco then you are missing out my friends.  I would have to say that it is one of my all time fav's.  It is so soft, wears well, has amazing stitch definition and has the most loveliest halo to it.  Can't say enough about it.  There is an Aran type sweater that I have been thinking of for awhile.....and when I save up enough to buy the yarn for it....then it shall be done.  I think that an aran type sweater knit in Fresco would be heavanly!!  I hope to be able to do that sometime next year- fingers crossed!!

Anyways......I hope you have enjoyed my projects from this past year.....here's to many more!!
Wishing you all much happiness and love.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment