Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BENJAMIN MOORE COLOUR TRENDS 2013.

Hey Everyone... Benjamin Moore has come out with it's Color Trends 2013.  The main colour of the year is Lemon Sorbet 2019-60.  Personally, not a favourite of mine.  However, for those that are yellow kind of people I think you will like it.

Lemon Sorbet 2019-60

It's OK as Yellow's go but I am just not a yellow kind of gal!!

However, I did like one of their picks for their trends and that colour was.....
Stratton Blue HC 142.:

Stratton Blue HC142

I Love this blue.  It has always been one of my favourites.  In their trends issue, Benjamin Moore has paired it with the following....
Simply White OC 117

I love this white and it truly is one of my favourites.  It looks especially great with Stratton Blue.

In addition they have paired it with this accent colour.....

Van Courtland Blue HC 145

This is another colour that I have loved....  I guess I love blues, always have.  Here is what they look like together....




How lovely is this office?  Love it!!

Here are some more examples of Stratton Blue-HC 145:

















And here is one of favourite rooms that have been painted this amazing colour.  Photo's courtesy of Designers Viscusi Elson and House of Turquoise:







This home designed by Viscusi Elson is beyond amazing.  So full of life and colour.  I love it!!

Hope you enjoyed this little journey into Stratton Blue Heaven.
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment