Thursday, February 14, 2013

KATE SPADE - GARDNER COLLECTION

Hey Everyone! Happy Valentines Day!  I came across an add in the March 2013 House Beautiful that caught my eye right away.  It was kind of like...Oh...shiny thing. I tried to find a pic of it online but couldn't find it anywhere.  So I took a Pic of the Pic to share.

Kate Spade Gardner Collection


How fabulous is this??  I was so struck by the Peony's, the colour of the table cloth and of course the back round greeney blue.  The back round colour is much more green in the ad.  Amazing!!  Oh and of course the dishes are gorgeous as well.  This would be such a great table for Valentines.  My hub's may not think so but I LOVE IT!!!

So I got to thinking about the colours themselves.  So here are some paint colours I would pullout:

Rosy Blush BM 2086-30

Rose Parade BM 2086-20

Shore House Green BM 2047-50


How lovely are these colours??  I think I have a new colour crush with these.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment