Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WHITE KITCHEN- BLACK AND RED ACCENTS

Hey Everyone.... Sorry for the absence but I have had a Stomach Bug that hit last Fri. and I am still recovering.  So until I am up and about I won't be posting as I usually do.  But until then I do have this pic of an amazing Kitchen I found....  I just can't get over that amazing hood.  Never seen anything like it.  I love the White and black combo here as well as the hits of red.  The only thing that I don't like here is the Window Covering.  I feel that it is far too heavy for this space and that the pattern really doesn't suit it somehow-just my humble opinion.  I do love the fabric just not here.  Bu,t just look at that stove!  And you all know how much I love me some red!





Have a great Valentine's day tomorrow everyone.  If I am up to it I will post a little something.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment