Monday, January 14, 2013

ROBIN'S EGG BLUE

Now that Christmas has past... bring on Spring!  As I have stated in the past I really am a warmer weather kinda girl.  It's not that I don't like to look at pretty snow...it's just that I HATE being cold.  As we speak I am sitting here at my computer staring out the window at my backyard and all I see is trees without leaves and SNOW!!  Yes snow has it's merit's.  I just don't like being cold.  So I got to thinking about spring and about pretty colours.  One of my fav's is Robin's Egg  SR17 by Sarah Richardson.  It is such a pretty blue and really.......  what is not to love about Robin's Egg Blue??


It is one of those colours in nature that Mother Nature got so right!!  I can't even put into words the joy I feel when I am lucky enough to find a Robin's Egg.  It is the kind of colour you can't believe that one would find in Nature.  This kind of colour is one that one doesn't usually find just anywhere.

Sarah's version via Para is just so lovely:


It has just enough green in it to make it just about perfect.


Seeing these lovelies makes me want to paint all my interior doors Robin's Egg!!














Here are some other Pics that is similar in colour to Sarah's Robin's Egg:












I could probably go on and on.  And I will!........At some point.  I will be sure to be revisiting this amazing colour.
Just seeing this lovely colour makes me want to paint something.......

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment