Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CABLE ME WRISTWARMERS

Hey Everyone... well here they are.... my little wristwarmers!  Just in time for Christmas.  And the pattern is a gift from me to you.....












These little guys are just enough when sitting around or when you are at the computer.  They sit just below the knuckles.  I am in fact wearing them now as I write this post.  I think I will have to make a bunch to keep and give away.  They are knit in a worsted weight yarn.  The cable rib pattern really hugs the wrist nicely and the garter ridge allows the top to flair out to accommodate the width of the hand.
The pattern can be found here:  If you are not a member of Ravelry or have difficulty in getting it from there then please give me your email and I will be glad to email it too you.
They can be knit up in an evening if you are a fairly quick knitter.  But they certainly can be knit up over a weekend if you tend to be a little slower.  Either way they would make a great gift.  And if you want to make a really special gift then they would look fabulous with my Cable Eazy Cowl.


I hope you enjoy knitting them as much as I did. And as always if you have any questions please drop me a line.

Have a great day
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment