Monday, November 26, 2012

I'M BACK........ + W.I.P

Hey Everyone....... what a few days makes.  Now that the Antibiotics have well and surely kicked in I am feeling much better.  Can I tell you how glad I am to be back!  It has been a long time since I have had something drag on and on---- nearly 3 1/2 weeks!!
Anyways...  One little thing that I have been working on is a set of little wrist warmers.  And I will be loading the pattern here and on Ravelry  in the next day or two..  And the best part of all is that it is FREE!!!  Just a little gift to you all just in time for Christmas.  Plus I hope that you will use this little pattern to make some last minute gifts for those that you care about.  It really is an easy pattern with some visual interest.  It is knit in Martha Stewart's Merino in the Pewter and Peacock colourway.... Without further ado... here is a sneak peak:



I just have to finish writing it up and finish the second one.
The yarn is a worsted weight yarn.  So dig into your stash!    This really is a quick last minute gift that can be whipped up in a few hrs.  It is soft, textural and allows your fingers to be free.  I am providing instructions for both straight and circular knitting.  Plus it will be sized in XS, S/M, L.



Stay tuned...
Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment