Monday, November 5, 2012

MY LAURELS

One of my best friends on this entire planet made me laugh today.... She went to my blog as she always does and saw that I indeed had not blogged since last Thurs..... Well I have come down with a very bad cold that has knocked me on my butt.  However, in not wanting to completely forget my blogging obligations I thought I would drop a few gorgeous pics just to have something here so that I am and I quote..."not resting on my Thurs. Laurels"..  Luv you Lisa......

These following pics are by the talented designer Christine Roughan:










What I love about these designs is how chic yet livable they are.
I know that this was not a long posting but until I feel better I may just be providing a little easy design eye candy for you all to enjoy.
Have a great day everyone...
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment