Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SO THAT'S WHAT'S UP!! AND RESTORATION HARDWARE GIFTS

Hey Everyone...  Again, sorry about not posting I have been kinda under the weather.  Finally went to the doctor yesterday and I have a bad Sinus Infection.  So between bed rest and antibiotics and a wee bit of tea I should be on the mend soon.  I have a date today with a pillow, a bed, some knitting needles, a lovely floral cup and Downton Abbey.  I have always wanted to watch it, but never had the chance.  Well..... my lovely sister-in-law lent them to me and I intend to watch it today-thanks Jacquie!!
I hope to be posting real soon.  Thanks so much for your continued viewing and patience it is appreciated more than I can say.
Here is some images from Restoration Hardware.  I just love it when they bring out their Cashmere line for Christmas.  I can't even put into words how much I love all of these colours together.  Makes me want to put a room together with all of these yummy colours... enjoy;




I think I may have to tweak the house for Christmas with this colour palette.

Have a great day everyone...
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment