Tuesday, November 13, 2012

STILL SICK !!

Hey Everyone....  I am still dogged by this virus.  Either I have the same thing 2 weeks in or I started with another one on Fri.  Either way I am sick of being sick!!  Day 14 and counting.  But here is a couple of images that I just adore....

The first is from Quince and Co.

You all know what a sucker I am for all things red white and blue........

The second was this image:


I know that these skirt guards for a bicycle are not very practical.  However, they are way beyond cute.  I love the colours that were used.  Almost makes me want to take up crochet.  There is such freedom with crochet that one does not have with knitting.  When I saw this it made me smile.  I just love the combination of patterns and colours that were used.

I hope to be better soon.
Until then stay tuned........

Have a great day everyone... and stay healthy!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment