Friday, May 4, 2012

WHAT THE HECK HAVE I BEEN DOING? A SNEEK PEAK

Well.....  This week has been fairly busy. I have had all sorts of ideas in my head for knitting.  I am currently thinking of a summer top that I am going to start to pattern probably next week.  It will be based upon my French Stripe Dishcloth!  Strange I know.  But inspiration comes in all ways!

I am also working on a scarf pattern.  I know it's May.  But once again when inspiration hits... well you just have to go with it.  This is what I have so far:




The yarn is Patons Classic Wool.  The colour is magenta.  I love this colour.  I think at some point in the future I will have to design a shrug in this!  Hmmm........


I have also been patterning a cape from a Banana Republic cape I bought about 4 years ago.  I love it so much- and it shows.  One of the buttonholes is putting a hole in the fabric of the cape.  Anyways, I have wanted to make a pattern of it for some time.  So I started working on that at the beginning of the week. So stay tuned for that one.

We have made progress on the Dining Room.  A little anyways.  My man has been very busy with work as I stated in a previous post.  I am hoping that between today and the weekend we will get a little more done.
Here is a pic:


We still have to get the plate rail with the cove on.  But we are making progress.  Now I would love to scrape my popcorn ceiling.....  But that will have to wait for another day.  I HATE popcorn ceilings.  I know, there are those of you out there that would beg to differ.  But really in what Universe does a popcorn ceiling EVER look good??  People say that it hides seams and a wonky ceilings- poppycock I say!  I may not be able to scrape it now- but I will- Oh yes I will my friends!!

Now I would be remiss if I did not say;




MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU ALL!



Have a great day everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment