Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DINING ROOM UPDATE!

So we are slowly getting there.  Drives me crazy when life gets in the way of doing things!!  The "Man" has been working so hard (when he has the time) to get the hard part done- getting all that panelling up!  It looks amazing.  I am so blessed to have a husband that can do just about anything-sickening really!!  I can't tell you how much money we have saved doing a lot of things around the house ourselves.  And I don't mean that it just gets slapped up and halfway done.  He actually knows what he's doing.  Which is a good thing because when it comes to stuff like renovating it has to be done right.
Here are a few pics-not pretty but you get the idea of the progress:












We have made definate progress- I of course mean the Royal We.  He really has done the majority of the trim work-I help out where I can.  I can't wait till it is closer to being done so I can start to prime and paint.
I will be updating our progress as we make some!

Have a grea day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment