Thursday, April 25, 2013

BOLTON LANTERN

Hey Everyone!  I am having a huge case of the wants.  I mean....really want.  The thing that I am desiring at the moment is the following little item:


Just look at how handsome Bolton is!!  I would love to provide him with a new home.  And his price isn't too bad either--- $514.63.

I saw Bolton in an amazing kitchen and it got me thinking how amazing he would look over my island.  Especially since I have oil rubbed bronze accents that would make him feel right at home.  Here is that lovely kitchen:



Look at how lovely Bolton looks in this kitchen.  Makes me want to paint my cabinets a lovely gray.  The gray used on these cabinets was Valspar's Montpelier Ashtar Gray.  Gotta love those Marble Counters as well. And of course subway tile is always a classic.  Such an amazing Kitchen reno.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment