Friday, April 5, 2013

SEQUIN SCARF

Hey everyone!  Just a quick posting today..... I have finished a scarf and will be posting the pattern to Ravelry soon.  It is the yarn that I bought at Mary Maxim when I was at Aidan's bonspiel near Paris, On.  I really couldn't resist the yarn.  And a good thing too..... I was back in Paris this week and the colourway that I adore wasn't there.  That doesn't mean that you can't get it online-it just wasn't in the bin.  The yarn is on for such a good price.  The name of the yarn was Shimmer.  I spoke of it a little while ago.  Anyways..... I have completed the scarf and here it is:






I am thrilled with how the finished scarf turned out.  It has just enough sequins without being too garish.  It really was a delight to knit with.  I have never knit with a yarn that had sequins and it was quite the little surprise.  Not difficult to knit with at all. And the pattern that I did was super easy.

Anyways... I will post the pattern to Ravelry soon.....Have a great weekend everyone!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment