Thursday, March 21, 2013

KITCHEN LIGHTING REVAMP

Hey Everyone.....  Just a quick posting today.....Here is a pic of my kitchen that isn't quite done.  It hasn't been quite done for awhile now.  I think I am going to have to get the whip out and use it on the Hubs and myself.  I am tired of looking at the things that need to get finished in the Kitchen. In the main pic I provided the walls are not what they are now.  In the vignette you can see what the colour currently is.  The colour is  Valspars-Morning Jog:



This is a little shot I had laying around- just gives a little glimpse as to the colour on the walls.


So as soon as everything is finished I will post a new pic.  This is what it looked like before I painted last year and before we did the panelling in the Dining Room:



As you can see... we have to finish up the crown, the kick plate, the baseboard........Sigh.....
But what I really wanted to talk about was that pendant light over the island.  I bought it years ago here in Burlington at a Store that no longer exists....  But instead of buying a new one I thought we could spray paint it a la Barn Light Electric:


I know it is a different style- but oh that colour!!  I bought a can of Cherry Red Valspar some time back and spray pained my lanterns.  They turned out fabulous .........





So I think we may have to do the same with the pendant- will have to think on it but I wanted to share my thoughts...........

Have a great day everyone
Megan

P.S.  In case anyone was wondering.....the granite is Napolean.

No comments:

Post a Comment